Monday, August 6, 2012

Where Did My Good Hygiene Regiment GO?

Since working at home I've lacked any incentive to take care of my personal hygeine.  Rolling out of bed a mere 15 minutes before getting on the phones at 6am, my usual hygiene routine has plummeted  to an all time low.  I really do stay in my p.j's for any days I work before 7am.  I also admit at most a quick 30 second brush of the teeth is all I do before dragging myself in the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. Even worse, I don't comb my hair and I never put on makeup anymore.  It's very sad for me since prior to Uhaul, not even my husband was allowed to see me without makeup.  The Uhaul manuals will tell me to begin work fixed up and dressed as you would if you were working outside the home.   I'd rather think of my lack of hygiene  as me saving money on laundry, toothpaste, soap, and shampoo.  Lucky for the other members of the household I'm not a smelly person.

2 comments:

  1. Ha-Ha, I can sooooo relate, Jen. I did the same thing when I was working from home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured you could relate. Hope Olive Garden is bringing you the big tips.

    ReplyDelete