Thursday, August 16, 2012

Changes to Come

I've been assessing my blog lately and it seems quite juvenile.  I have spent the last few days researching a different blog place and am convinced I need to update and switch to Wordpress.  Clean lines, more flexibility, and the blogs just look more "grown up".  It will take a few weeks for me to get it all set up but I'm sure the new site will be better than ever and hopefully grab a few new readers.  If you are unfamiliar with Wordpress here: http://wordpress.com/ .

Today I read 32 pages of my book for class, logged in the class site, went to Walgreens and got new folders and notebooks,  printed the syllabus and now I'm going to start my first assignment.  Dwayne laughs because the class doesn't officially start for 4 more days.  I am very excited to write something that will be critiqued by a teacher and hopefully I'll learn to improve my half assed efforts as a part-time writer.

1 comment: